Explore this site to learn all about our product characteristics. Which t-shirt styles do we offer? What colours are available? And what other garments do we have for you?
WE OFFER YOU
- from 100 % Indian organic cotton
- in 3 colours (red, white, black)*
- in 2 styles (unisex, fitted)**
- in 6 sizes per style (unisex S-3XL, fitted XS-2XL)
- with a grammage of 160 g/m²
- sweatshirts, hoodies (with or without zipper and pockets)
- polo shirts, tank tops, short pants, bags, tracksuits …
- many different standard and special colours available
- also possible: individual customised collections based on own patterns
- we are specialised in screen printing with eco-friendly water-based colours ***
- the prints can have a size of up to 50 x 40 cm
- transfer printing, flock coating, embroidery and other methods possible on request
- special merchandise and promotion products made from old and leftover textiles
- e.g. smartphone bags, bottle bags, tobacco bags, slippers etc.
- individual customised realisation of your ideas
Graphics and artwork
- professional adjustment of your drafts for printing
- graphical realisation of your ideas
- conception and realisation of designs that suit you
- e.g. packaging of t-shirts in custom printed paper bags
- enclosure of greeting cards or flyers, if wished personalised and hand numbered
* Fabrics dyed with AZO-free colours in accordance with the established eco-standards, colour codes: Pantone 18-1660 TPX (tomato/red), Pantone 11-4201 TPX (cloud dancer/white), 19-5708 TPX (jet set/black)
** The unisex t-shirts are cut straight down and are basically suitable for everybody whereas the fitted t-shirts are designed to slightly enhance the waist. They are our version of what some call ‘girlies’. Please scroll down for pics and size charts.
*** We use colours from the brands Virus and Bezema.